I manage intranets full time for 10 years. If a company deals with a lot of information that needs to be disseminated across all staff, then an intranet is an indispensable tool.
It can contain updated company policies, process and procedures as well as promotions, locations, scripting and other information which would be required by to be made known to employees.
I would be publishing more articles in future on this blog.
Please view below for the listing of published articles related to Intranets:
- How to structure promotion communication and updates in intranet
- Archiving past campaigns/promotions in your intranet
- Why you need to archive past emails in your intranet
- Email communication: Should you schedule them or send out at once?
- What structure should you use for email communication to your staff?
- How to structure communication to staff on issues or crisis affecting the business
- Why you should allocate a full time resource just to manage your company’s intranet portals
- Why INTRANET is useful and a great cost & time saving tool for a company
- What type of person to hire to manage your company’s intranet
- What is the purpose of having a company intranet, and the contents in it?
- My experience managing intranet for 10 years for 2 large companies
- How to build an intranet or information portal using WordPress
- Built an Intranet or Information Portal using Joomla